Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser that assist the owner in the provision of the service in accordance with the described purposes. Some of the installation purposes of cookies may also require user’s consent. The website www.one-more.info uses the cookies reported below.
2) technical cookies.
One More S.r.l. informs you that the website www.one-more.info uses the so called “technical cookies“. In particular, the used cookies are:
- by session to ensure normal navigation and use of the site. The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the users’ computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to session identifiers transmission (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. In addition, the session cookies used in this site avoid use of other information techniques potentially prejudicial for the confidentiality of the navigation and do not allow the acquisition of users’ personal identification data.
- of functionality, which allow the users browsing according to selected criteria in order to improve the provided service.
3) third party cookies.
One More S.r.l. informs you that the site also uses third-party services. In particular, the site www.one-more.info uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics.
Notwithstanding what above stated, the user can selectively disable (opt-out ) data collection by Google Analytics by installing on the browser the special component provided by Google (opt out).
Finally, for more information about working with data and their treatment by Google it is recommended to consult the information available at designed page by Google, and in page How data is used by Google in case of partners ‘ sites and app s.
4) Plugins and share buttons.
www.one-more.info site makes use of plugins and share buttons, which makes available in the site the presence of third party cookies that allow users to connect their social accounts and share site content through social networks. Plugins and share buttons are relative to Instagram social network.
5) how to disable cookies.
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary to normal browsing, users can avoid cookies installation through special features available in their browser.
Notwithstanding what above mentioned with regard to technical cookies necessary even for statistical purposes, users can delete other cookies via their browser. Each browser has different procedures for working with settings. Users can get specific instructions through the following links.
- INTERNET EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9 ;
- FIREFOX : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies ;
- CHROME : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647;
- SAFARI : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214 (for iOS http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 ).
Disabling third party cookies is also possible through procedures made available directly from the third party owner for such treatment as shown at the links listed under “third party cookies”.
Possible consent expressed for the operation of the tools mentioned above is always optional.
Although it may result in the loss of certain site features, users can revoke their consent at any time while browsing.